Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring has Sprung (20/52)

I've spent the last few weeks tackling projects in the great out doors.  Summer has finally arrived, I think.  :)  Yeahness!  This week is Tulip Time and all the tulips are in bloom. These are the flowers on our property that have shown their smiling faces this week (listen to Seven Daffodils while reading!) :

Our Tulips

Daffodils. 
I love the softer peach color of these as opposed to the harsh yellow of the traditional Daffodils.

And, while doing some work I checked under our deck for any intruders (last year we found a cantaloupe sized wasps nest under there! >.<) and found a Robin's nest instead! :D  Three, perfect, beautiful, blue Robin's eggs. <3



I am glad Spring has sprung.  I am thoroughly enjoying it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment