Friday, July 8, 2011

Godliness with contentment is great gain.

Gracious and Almighty Father,

I am in awe with thankfulness for the healing you work in my heart. Not only to heal me of the past but to strengthen me above what I was for the coming future.  You are molding me into a person I never dreamed I could be.  I will stay my heart on You.  I will have faith to press on as You lead me regardless of what it looks like or how hard it is.  It's worth it.  Your glory is worth it.  I pour all my trust in You and know that You will not fail me, but will work above and beyond what I could accomplish or dream.

Amém

Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.  A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.  And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment